SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive
The SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 flash drive moves your files fast. Spend less time waiting to transfer files and enjoy high-speed USB 3.0 performance of up to 150MB/s(1). With transfer speeds to drive up to 15 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives(1), you can transfer a full-length movie in less than 30 seconds(2). Its durable and sleek metal casing is tough enough to handle knocks with style. And, with password protection, you can rest assured that your private files stay private(3). Help secure files in style with the SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 flash drive.
At a Glance
- High Speed USB 3.0 performance
- Transfer to drive faster up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives(1)
- Sleek, durable metal casing
- Easy-to-use password protection for your private files(3)
High-speed USB 3.0 Performance
With write speeds of up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives(1), you can transfer a full-length movie in less than 30 seconds(2).
Sleek and Durable Metal Casing
The SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive features a stylish yet tough metal casing that protects the drive from unexpected knocks. A compact design makes it easy to slip the USB flash drive into your pocket, bag, or purse and bring your files with you anywhere.
SanDisk SecureAccess Software Helps Protect Your Privacy
Create a private folder on your drive with SanDisk SecureAccess software(3). This 128-bit AES encryption software makes it easy to password-protect critical files. Drag and drop files into the vault, and they’ll be encrypted.
Easy File Recovery with RescuePRO Deluxe Software
The drive comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer4. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required).
Compatible with USB 3.0 and 2.0 Ports
The SanDisk Ultra Flair USB 3.0 Flash Drive is backward-compatible with USB 2.0, so you can plug it into any USB 2.0 or 3.0 port.
Choose the Amount of Storage You Need
The amount of capacity you need depends on the types of files you have, how big they are, and how many there are. The chart above gives you an idea of how many photos, videos, music and office files you can store for each capacity.
*1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
(1) Write to drive up to 15x faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); read speeds up to 150MB/s. 16GB: Read speeds up to 130MB/s; write speeds lower and vary by drive capacity. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
(2) Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.
(3) Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X v10.9+ (Software download required for Mac, visit the SanDisk SecureAccess support page.)
(4) Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
(5) Visit the official SanDisk website for more details.
SanDisk, the SanDisk logo, RescuePRO, SanDisk SecureAccess and SanDisk Ultra Flair are registered trademarks or trademarks of Western Digital Corporation or its affiliates in the US and/or other countries. Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.