Features and capabilities of the KiTech WM-11 Wireless Mouse, if it exists, might include:
- DPI (Dots Per Inch) sensitivity settings: Some wireless mice offer adjustable DPI settings to control the cursor’s speed and sensitivity. This allows users to customize the mouse’s responsiveness to their preferences.
- Ergonomic design: Wireless mice often come in various ergonomic designs to provide comfort during prolonged use.
- Power source: Wireless mice may use replaceable batteries or rechargeable batteries. Some advanced models have built-in rechargeable batteries that can be charged via USB.
- Compatibility: The mouse should be compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Additional buttons: Some wireless mice have extra buttons on the side that can be programmed for specific functions or shortcuts.
- Auto-sleep feature: Many wireless mice have an auto-sleep feature to conserve battery power when the mouse is not in use.